Mission & GoalsThe UEMS Cardiology Section has
- to supply the EU and also the Non-EU representatives with informations related to cardiovascular disorders and general public health
coming from the different EU organisations, and beyond from other non-EU organisations;
- to transfer the opinions of the UEMS-Cardiology Section to the EU bodies via the UEMS or the Committee Permanent or directly with the aim to influence their decision making processes;
- to answer questions from the delegates, if possible, or to organize answers on specific questions related to CV-diseases, CME, training
in Cardiology, general public health topics etc.
- to harmonize differing structures between several countries to achieve a European level;
- to stimulate all improvements related to diagnosis, therapy, medical training, continuous professional development, Evidence Based Medicine
and also Public Health care predominantly in CV diseases in adult and paediatric patients.